Oh mocha, there’s not much that beats your flavor. The killer combination of coffee and chocolate was born to be combined with Muniq, and topped off with a touch of your favorite no-sugar whipped cream if you want a tiny bit of decadence.
Just a touch of extra sweetness makes this drink feel like a delicious dessert, complete with a rich chocolatey taste from cocoa powder. And it’s perfectly filling from the benefits of the resistant starch fibers in Muniq, including better blood sugar, feeling full, and more.
Enjoy this one nice and hot on a chilly fall or winter morning. Mmmm.
- 1 cup — Hot Coffee
- 1/2 serving — Any Muniq Flavor: Mocha Latte, Chocolate, Vanilla Creme, Vegan Chocolate, or Vegan Vanilla
- 1 tbsp — Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp — Sugar Free Jam/Syrup/Honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp — Whipped Cream or Coconut Oil (optional)
- Brew 1 cup of hot coffee and add it into a blender
- Add 1/2 serving of Muniq
- Squeeze in sugar free jam/syrup or honey (optional)
- Blend for 10-15 seconds
- Top with whipped cream or coconut oil for a vegan option (optional