There’s nothing quite like drinking your dessert. And when you’re dead set on curbing that craving for good ol’ fashion apple pie, look no further than our Supergut Spiced Apple Pie Shake recipe.
We pair Supergut Vanilla Crème or Supergut Vegan Vanilla with almond milk, a touch of apple sauce, apple pie spices, heart-healthy walnuts, and [optional] whipped cream to create a decadent and delicious apple pie in a glass. We know you’ll love this one, so definitely keep it on hand for those holiday season cravings!
Supergut Spiced Apple Pie Shake Recipe
10.4g net carbs, 4.5g sugar, and 200 calories per serving
- 1 serving — Supergut Vanilla Crème or Supergut Vegan Vanilla
- 8 oz — Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup — Ice
- 2 Tbsp — Unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp — Chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp — Apple pie spice
- 2 Tbsp — Unsweetened or sugar-free whipped cream (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend 10-15 seconds or until smooth.
- If desired, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and whipped cream.
- Enjoy this decadent and good-for-you apple pie in a shake!