When you need a steamy, comforting and filling rainy-day treat, look no further than this Hot Peppermint Mocha Recipe. It’s warm, it’s sweet, it’s packed with peppermint and the chocolatey deliciousness from Supergut’s natural-caffeine packed Mocha Latte flavor (plus an additional boost from 1/4 cup of brewed coffee!)
Supergut Hot Peppermint Mocha Recipe
Makes 1 serving. 3.5g net carbs, 0g sugar, and 130 calories per serving.
- 1/2 serving — Supergut Mocha Latte
- 1/4 cup — Strong coffee *OR* 1 shot of espresso
- 3/4 cup — Unsweetened almond milk (or other unsweetened plant-based milk)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp — Peppermint extract, to taste
- 1/2 tsp — Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp — Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp — Unsweetened or sugar-free whipped cream (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together over medium heat.
- Once the mixture is heated through, pour it into your favorite mug and top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Sip and enjoy!