Who says Halloween has to be all trick and no treats? That’s why we’ve whipped up this spooky Supergut smoothie bowl, packed with all the prebiotic fiber in Supergut and topped with healthy plain yogurt. This Halloween, try your daily Supergut shake with a spoon in a thick and delicious smoothie bowl before the night packed with high-sugar treats.
Bonus points: get the kiddos to help out with making the topping — it’s an easy and fun way to make that spooky spiderweb come to life!
Supergut’s Spooky Halloween Smoothie Bowl
11g net carbs, 6.25g sugar, and 150 calories per serving
- 1 serving — Supergut Vanilla Crème or Supergut Vegan Vanilla
- 1/4 cup — Frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup — Frozen blueberries
- 2-3 small florets — Frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup — Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp — Unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1 squeeze — Lemon juice
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except the unsweetened plain yogurt, adding an additional 1-2 Tbsp of unsweetened almond milk if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl. You should have a smooth mixture thick enough to eat with a spoon.
- To make the spider web on top, first give the yogurt a good stir then spoon it into a small plastic bag and squeeze the yogurt into one corner. Snip off the corner to form a piping bag.
- Pipe the yogurt onto the top of the smoothie bowl in a rough spiral pattern. Using a sharp knife, glide the knife from the smallest spiral outward to create a web pattern.
- Serve and enjoy — mini pumpkins are optional!