Are you ready to go green? While you’re prepping your green outfit for St. Patrick’s Day, we definitely want to make sure that your daily Supergut shake is equally decked out in green. That’s why we’ve crafted our very own Supergut version of a shamrock shake: packed with spinach and mint to make this shake extra green.
Of course, we pair the greens with Supergut for the creamy shake taste you know and love. What’s better than a fiber-packed green shake that keeps you full and delivers that delicious creamy shamrock taste? Not much, if we’re being honest!
Supergut Chocolate or Vanilla Mint “Shamrock Shake” Recipe
8.5g net carbs per serving
- 1 serving — Supergut Chocolate / Supergut Vegan Chocolate or Supergut Vanilla Creme / Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened almond (or other unsweetened plant milk)
- 1 large handful Fresh or frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup — Fresh mint leaves (if you don’t have fresh mint, substitute 1/4 tsp peppermint extract)
- 1 cup — Ice
- Unsweetened or sugar-free whipped cream (optional)
* Can be substituted with 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend for about 10-15 seconds
- Enjoy your delicious guilt-free Shamrock Shake!