Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Or better yet, who doesn’t love double chocolate chip cookies?! These decadently delicious cookies go big on chocolate and are packed with Supergut for a filling zero-sugar snack or dessert. And at only 3.8g of net carbs per serving, you’re doing your blood sugar a favor as a truly low-carb option.
We’ve also tested this recipe in both the oven and the microwave, and while oven-baking results in a more traditional chewy texture, the microwave works really well if you’re in a pinch for time.
Supergut Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cookie per serving. Makes 2 large cookies. 3.8g net carbs, 0g sugar, and 173.5 calories per serving.
- 1 serving — Supergut Vegan Chocolate or Supergut Chocolate
- 1/2 Tbsp — Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp — Baking soda
- 1 pinch — Salt
- 1 Tbsp — Unsalted butter, melted
- 3 1/2 Tbsp — Water
- 1/2 tsp — Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp — Sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your over to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients listed above. Mix together using a fork until combined.
- Roll dough into two balls in your hands, then flatten slightly.
- For oven baking (recommended): Place cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before handling.
- For microwave baking: Place cookies on a piece of parchment paper and microwave at 100% on high for 45 seconds. Let cool completely before handling.