Supergut Vanilla + chocolate + mint = heaven. If you’re a fan of chocolate mint, you just might end up making this combo every day. The creamy dreamy texture of either our original vanilla or dairy-free Supergut shake gets a punch of nutrients from spinach and an injection of flavor from either fresh mint or mint extract.
Vanilla chocolate mint Supergut is a favorite recipe for those who want to mix things up a little but don’t want to mess with too many added ingredients. Just pop a handful of spinach and mint plus sugar-free chocolate chips into your regular shake and boom! You’ve got a flavor-packed, totally guilt-free indulgence that also works to control your blood sugar. Name a better way to start your day. We’ll wait…
- 1 serving — Supergut Vanilla Crème or Supergut Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened almond milk, water, or unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 Large handful — fresh or frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup ‚ Fresh mint leaves*
- 2 Tbsp — Sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup — Ice
* Can be substituted with 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender
- Blend on high for 10-15 seconds.
- Sip (or chug! We won’t judge) your beautiful concoction and bask in the glory of drinking veggies for breakfast.