What could be better than peanut butter and chocolate? Well, according to Supergut Lifers Community member Peter S., adding cinnamon and chia to the mix really does the trick! This Supergut shake recipe is both filling and healthy, adding spinach and unsweetened almond milk to seal the deal. That’s one nutritious meal that’ll keep you full for hours, in addition to providing veggies and healthy fats. Score!
Supergut Cinnamon Peanut Butter Chocolate with Chia Shake Recipe
- 1 Serving — Supergut Chocolate or Supergut Vegan Chocolate
- 2 -4 Tbsp — Peanut butter powder or peanut butter Chia seeds Cinnamon Fresh Spinach water unsweetened almond milk ice
- 1 tsp — Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp — Ground cinnamon
- 1 handful — Fresh or frozen spinach
- 6oz — Water
- 6oz — Unsweetened almond milk
- A few pieces of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy this filling and nutrition meal in a shake!