Few things are more synonymous with summer than iced tea — or sweet tea if you’re from the South! Thankfully this Supergut recipe blends iced tea, lemon, and a little bit of lime to create a deliciously sweet-tasting (without the sugar!) iced tea shake.
Enjoy this one — and all its blood-sugar benefits — on a hot summer day. Heck, enjoy this recipe on any day and picture yourself sipping this shake on a wide front porch with a light breeze. Are you there yet?! Mmm…
10g net carbs, 1.5g sugar, & 172 calories per serving
- 1 Serving — Supergut Vanilla Crème or Supergut Vegan Vanilla
- 12oz — Unsweetened iced tea (black is preferred but any type of unsweetened iced tea works well)
- 1cup — Ice
- 2 tbsp — Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp — Lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or mixer
- Blend for 10-15 seconds until creamy and smooth.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon wedge if desired.
- Enjoy your summer day in a glass!