It seems like the week after Labor Day, Mother Nature just knows. Everything gets just a bit crisper, cooler, and screams, “Fall is coming! Best get your cozy vibes on, now.” Which is why we’ve decided to kick things up to cozy level 10 and create our favorite hot chocolate recipe using Supergut.
We have to admit, we’ve really outdone ourselves this time, because this hot chocolate recipe is ah.mazing. Enjoy this one completely guilt free — drinking Supergut in warm beverages has the same powerful gut health and blood sugar benefits as in Supergut cold shakes — on those mornings when a cold shake just won’t do. Best savored with visions of roaring fireplaces and leaves underfoot.
- 1/2 cup — Warm Water
- 1 cup — Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop — Supergut Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate (Supergut Vanilla Crème and Mocha Latte work great here, too!)
- 2 Tbsp — Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp — Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 Tbsp — Whipped cream or Coconut oil
- 1 piece — Raspberry (optional)
- Heat up the water and almond milk in microwave for 1 minute. Add it into the blender.
- Add 1 scoop of Supergut.
- Add in 2 Tbsp cocoa powder and vanilla extract
- Blend for 10-15 seconds
- Top with whipped cream or coconut oil for a vegan version
- Garnish with Raspberry