When you’re really looking to mix things up, look no further than this super-creamy caramel yogurt shake concoction that doubles as a cool down in the hot summer months.
This recipe starts with the versatile Supergut Vanilla as a base, then we add Greek yogurt for a deliciously creamy texture that’s rich in protein. A sugar-free caramel syrup adds a familiar nutty flavor, and sprinkle of pecans tops off this fiber-packed indulgent shake without the actual indulgence!
12g net carbs & 2g sugar per serving
- 1 Serving — Supergut Vanilla Crème or Supergut Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened Almond Milk or water
- 1/4 cup — Non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp — Caramel Syrup Sugar Free & Fat Free
- 4-5 pieces — Pecans
- 1 cup — Ice (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or mixer
- Blend or mix for about 10-15 seconds
- Enjoy your creamy caramel yogurt shake!