Over in the the Supergut Lifers Community, shake recipes are flowing! This month we asked our Supergut Lifers to share their favorite summer shake recipes. While there were several delicious submissions, our favorite is Denise Lam’s fantastic Supergut 3 C’s Recipe: Chocolate + Cold Brew Coffee + Collagen shake recipe!
Not only was her recipe popular in our community, but it was also hit with our Supergut team (it’s no surprise that we’re all coffee lovers!) with its creative combination of ingredients. This is a big, filling shake weighing at 20 ounces, and packs the extra benefits of added collagen — which can help improve skin health, bone density, and more. This is especially helpful, because our bodies produce less collagen as we age. Of course, all this comes on top of the gut-healing blood-sugar improving benefits of Muniq.
- 2 scoops — Supergut Chocolate
- 4 oz — Cold Brew Concentrate, Vanilla or Chocolate Flavor
- 12 oz — Water
- 4 oz — Unsweetened Plant Milk
- 2 Tbsp — Collagen with MCTs (Chocolate Flavor)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Enjoy the delicious taste of Supergut plus the extra benefits to collagen and that bonus cold-brew coffee kick!